Are you looking for, even MORE, free top Resumes Free Download? We here have an updated list for 2019.
Most recruiters spend a lightning-fast six seconds in scanning and assessing potential employees’ resumes. Therefore, if you are ready to start applying for jobs, this means you will firstly need-
- A resume that stands out.
- Create something attention-grabbing without being obnoxious.
- A resume that conveys your personal and professional information with enough personality traits to be memorable.
- Lastly, in a nutshell, a creative resume that you can tweak to your heart’s content.
What if we disclose to you that all the above requirements are available in a Microsoft Word resume template?
Turning dubious? Well, whether you are a designer or a layman in design, you don’t need anything except Microsoft Word to create one of the most eye-catching resumes out there.
And the real pleasure comes when you realize that you don’t even need to know how to make these resume on Word. As we are here with our recruiters’-favorite free Microsoft Word resume templates. So, there is absolutely no need to spend your precious time, energy, or money on creating a resume from the ground up.
So, grab one of these stellar, top Resumes Free Download, and make the most out of your six seconds with potential employers!
Free Resume Templates 2019
Check out some latest modern resume template free download. Our experts have created top Resumes Free Download to help professionals as well as freshers. Save time and create a beautiful resume that will surely get you an interview.
Fresher Resume Format Download in MS Word
Benefits of Using a Resume Template
- It organizes Your Resume-. It is very essential that your resume is organized and spaced out appropriately.
- No Prior Experience Needed– using templates requires no prior experience in resume writing. Even a layman with basic knowledge of MS word can download these and create wonderful resumes.
- Make a Great Impression– A resume is your first impression. So, when this is appealing, it immediately builds a positive first impression of the job seeker. So, download the latest templates from our site and make great impressions.
- Time-saving- A resume template saves your quality time which you otherwise had to spend on resume writing. When you search for a good job, it is better to have a separate resume for every job. Firstly, every job you apply for demands different skills and different job requirements. Secondly, your resume needs updates. Hence, you must draft your CV according to these requirements. Writing different resumes for different jobs will be a wastage of time. Instead, if you make use of the readymade templates for drafting your CV, you will obviously save lots of time. This time can be used for raising the quality of the details and aking a unique application.
Sample Resume for Web Developer
Here is a sample resume in simple text for a web developer with almost 10+ years of experience. Note the various sections and details in the resume. You can also download this in Word format by clicking on the link below.
Resume in Simple Text
Contact Number- 9999888800 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Award-winning web developer and counselor with 10+ years’ of well-rounded experience in LAMP development, user-centered design, object-oriented and seeks a position with a top technology organization.
- Web Developer and Instructor (2008 – Present)
- Brought on board to extend comprehensive training in ABC programs and tools for the firm’s high-profile clients, including XYZ Bank and XYZ School; wrote for the firm’s web-development manual.
- Web Designer (2005 – 2008)
- Graphic Designer (2000- 2005)
- Designed 60+ magazine covers. Developed the overall layout and production design for various applications like brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Institute of Design (1998 – 2000)
- Masters in Web Designing
- Macaw Designing Institute (1995 – 1998)
- Bachelors in Web Designing
- Graphic Design
- Web developing
- Logical Thinking
- Problem Solving
Benefits of Resume Sample
A template is helpful, but a sample resume can be better. Here are some benefits of viewing a sample before you create your resume.
- You get to understand what information companies are searching for.
- You get an idea of drafting your own CV
- Points that would have been otherwise missed out, get included.
- You get to know exactly how much you have to give to each and every section.
- It saves your time
- It is a blessing for freshers.
- You can easily scan your errors and flaws.
- You can learn the best format as well as writing styles.
- They help you to arrange your information in an organized and easy to read layout.
So, these were the top resume templates for 2019. These templates created by experts and approved by recruiters are simply eye-catching and job-winning.